Frontline National is currently seeking a Medical Social Worker - Special Needs Coordinator for a full-time opportunity at JB Charleston in Charleston, South Carolina. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, includes but is not limited to:
Must have knowledge and skills to effectively apply SNC functions:
- Assessment: Identification of patients that need special medical and education needs/management; comprehensive collection of patient information and medical status; and continued evaluation of an established plan of care.
- Planning: Collaboration with the patient, family/caregiver, primary provider and other members of the health care team for developing an effective plan of care.
- Facilitation: Care coordination and communication among all involved parties.
- Advocacy: Support for the patient and family/caregivers to ensure identified education and appropriate, timely care coordination is received.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Masters of Social Work (MSW) degree from an accredited graduate school of social work.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- A minimum of two years full-time experience in care coordination, discharge planning or case management in a medical setting within the last four years.
License/Certification and Training:
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Social Workers accessed without an independent clinical practice level license (N/A to the ARC) must obtain such license within three years of accession
- 7:30 A.M.- 4:30 P.M.
- 9 Hour shift
- 30-60 Minute unpaid lunches
- Federal holidays not required