Frontline National is currently seeking Certified Medical Assistants in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. Please apply online or call (513) 528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations. Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Frontline National is proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Prepare examination rooms prior to patient's arrival.
- Assist with patient check-ins, admissions, discharges, and transfers as directed.
- Check patient's vital signs, to include temperature, respiration, pulse, weight, blood pressure, and pulse
- Obtain and document patient's current medical history, drug history, chief complaints, allergies and vital
signs on the correct form.
- Perform diagnostic procedures when ordered.
- Maintain examination room stock levels and perform routine maintenance of examination rooms.
- Complete lab and x-ray requisitions in accordance with clinic policies.
- Enter demographic data into the computer upon patient check-in; enter diagnosis and departing time when
patient is released.
- Completion of a medical assistant training program accredited by Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC); the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET); the Council on Occupational Education (COE); or the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT).
- Six months of experience as a Medical Assistant after graduation.
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- National Background Investigation
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
Licensing and Certifications:
- BLS - Basic Life Support Certification; American Heart Association
- Current certification as a medical assistant by the National Certified Medical Assistant (NCMA); or as a Registered Medical Assistant (RMA).
- Monday - Friday
- Between 6:00AM - 6:00PM
- Some travel required