Frontline National is currently seeking a Medical Coder for full-time opportunities Dover Air Force Base in Delaware. Please apply online or contact a Recruiter, at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Position requires excellent computer/communication skills for provider and staff interactions.
- Knowledge of anatomy/physiology and disease process, medical terminology, coding guidelines (outpatient), document requirements, familiarity with medications and reimbursement guidelines; and encoder experience.
Candidate must have ability to handle multiple projects and appropriately prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Registered Health Information Technologist (RHIT), Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA), Certified Professional Coder (CPC) CCS-P (Certified Coder Specialist-Physician) with the appropriate level of experience.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum of three (3) year experience in the outpatient setting (physician’s office or ambulatory surgery centers) within the last five (5) years, including assignment of E&M, CPT, and HCPCS codes.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- An accrediting institution recognized by the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) and/or American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) must accredit education.
- 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Federal holidays not required