Frontline National is currently seeking an Medical Office Clerk for a full-time opportunity at Nellis Air Force Base, in Las Vegas, Nevada. Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Education: Completion of the following:
High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Basic medical terminology required
- At least two years relevant experience or specialized Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) or Registered Health Information Administrator certification required.
Mandatory knowledge and skills:
- A fully qualified typist (computer keyboard) with a minimum of 40 WPM is required.
- English language, correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and format to prepare and edit written correspondence, reports, and transcribed material.
- Standard office equipment, such as computers, typewriters, copiers, fax machines, telephone systems and office automation systems, to perform a substantial range of medical record maintenance support.
- General medical ethics, telephone etiquette, and excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) standards for complete, prompt, and accurate health records.
Job Duties include but are not limited too:
- Initiates and maintains medical records in accordance with prescribed directives.
- Files military forms documenting patient care into patient medical records.
- Conducts daily pull, delivery and retrieval of patient records.
- Searches for missing paperwork or records.
- Requests information pertaining to patient treatment to place in the medical record.
- Prepares reports regarding record statistics as necessary. Participates in records review as part of the facility’s quality assurance program and in accordance with accreditation standards.
- Reviews records to ensure proper and complete documentation.
- Retires medical records in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
- Requirements include prolonged walking, standing, sitting or bending. Must be able to carry 25-50 pounds and reach high shelving units with the assistance of stepladders to retrieve and file medical records.
National Background Investigation
Must be a US Citizen
Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American heart Association
Monday - Friday
7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
One Hour non paid lunch break