Frontline National is currently seeking a Medical Office Clerk for a full-time opportunity at Langley Air Force Base, near Hampton, Virginia! Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Greets patients/visitors at front desk, information center or office setting.
- Answers main office phone lines. Direct calls to appropriate section for assistance. Takes messages as required.
- Arranges schedules medical appointments and determines patient eligibility fr services. Determine patient eligibility, schedule appointments, relay general instructions to patients, or make referrals to other sections.
- Obtains and files medical records as needed.
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 6 months of experience in an office setting.
- Monday - Friday
- 8 hours between 6:30 am- 6:00 pm
- Not required to work on federally recognized holidays.