Frontline National is currently seeking a Medical Technologist for a full-time opportunity at Bremerton Naval Hospital in Bremerton, WA. Please apply online or contact a recruiter at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Perform a full range of automated and non-automated laboratory procedures in the areas of chemistry, urinalysis, hematology, serology, bacteriology, and immunohematology according to established protocols.
- Determine the suitability of specimens for analysis. Prepare specimens for analysis and ensure that the physiologic state of the properties is maintained.
- Prepare reagents and primary reference materials as necessary. Calibrate, standardize, adjust, and maintain instruments. Verify correct instrument operation using established procedures and quality control checks. Identify the cause of common problems and make simple repairs.
- Recognize and react to indicators of malfunction. Locate and implement corrections.
- Obtain analytical data, convert to a prescribed unit of reporting, as necessary, and correlate data to verify results.
- Conduct quality control procedures on equipment, reagents and products and maintain proper records for quality control and quality assurance reports.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Bachelor's degree from a medical technology program accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) or
- The Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) or
- An educational program acceptable to the American Medical Technologist (AMT).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- One (1) year of experience.
License/Certification and Training:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association
- Current certification and registration as a Medical Technologist by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (MT-ASCP).
- Current certification and registration as a Medical Technologist by the American Medical Technologists (MT-AMT).
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
- Monday- Friday 7:30- 4:00 (8.5-9 hour shifts)
- No Holidays