Frontline National is currently seeking an MRI Technologist for a full-time opportunity at Eglin AFB in Destin, FL. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Place of Work:
- 96th Medical Group
- The contractor shall provide Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist (MRI Tech) services for patients as scheduled by the Government. These services include, but not limited to, scheduling and receiving patients; internal and external customer education; screening, prepping and positioning of patients prior to MRI.
- The MRI Tech shall thoroughly screen the patient, have them changed into approved MRI safe garments, administer contrast under radiologist order, and properly position the patient within the magnet. Additional attention may be required for patients with claustrophobia, large body habitus, and those experiencing pain and discomfort.
- The MRI Tech shall ensure proper screening blood work and x-rays have been completed prior to admittance to the scanner.
- The MRI Tech shall recommend necessary repairs to Bio Medical Equipment Repair shop when diagnostic quality is degraded.
- The MRI Tech shall program the examination equipment. Set up the machine/power injector for scanning Techniques to be employed.
- The MRI Tech shall ensure compliance with standards of care and practice in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and guidelines used in the MTF. The contractor shall provide care within ethical and legal boundaries.
- Degree/Education: Graduation from a medical MRI training program accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiological Education (JCERT).
- Have a minimum of two (2) years of experience or required performance of 200 exams with the last two (2) years.
- Current Registration as a Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
- Monday – Friday
- Work Hours are between 6:30 AM - 5:00 PM, which includes a one hour, non-paid lunch.
- 40 Hours a Week