Frontline National is currently seeking an MRI Technologist for a full-time opportunity at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, MD. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Perform routine diagnostic radiological procedures/services as appropriate to the TO.
- Adhere to radiation safety policies and procedures in accordance with Radiology Department policies and procedures.
- Send appropriate image series to the radiologist for reading according to MTF protocol.
- Correctly position the patient for the examination and make technical adjustments necessary for the required examination. Determine if any special patient preparation is required.
- Process digital images and submit for interpretation by radiologists.
- Document all procedures and maintain records in accordance with MTF policy.
- As directed, perform system calibrations and quality control tasks according to the manufacturer and MTF policy. Recognize artifacts and equipment errors and notify designated Government personnel of outlying values.
- Initiate repair call procedures for equipment malfunctions by notifying designated Government personnel. Report problems to the Biomedical Repair Section and record the problem condition in the trouble call log book.
- Observe and report to the radiologist any symptoms which have direct bearing on the patient's condition as a result of adverse reaction to contrast media and inform the radiologist of any condition requiring his/her attention. Recognize the need for and institute the necessary emergency measures for situations where a person requires resuscitation procedures due to cardiac or respiratory arrest.
- Successfully completed and graduated from a program of MRI education as recommended by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) program accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiological Education (JRCERT).
- Possess current experience as an MRI Technologist with a minimum of 3 years of full-time experience. Technologist must have working experience with GE and Siemens MRI scanners.
- Current Registration as a Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Possess a current BLS certification from the American Heart Association and/or American Red Cross.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
- This is a coverage requirement, services are needed 24/7/365, even in case of inclement weather or national emergencies. Services shall be provided 24/7/365.
- Staffing hours can be changed to meet mission requirements.
- Contractor shall provide staffing schedules to MRI 3 weeks in advance.