Frontline National is currently seeking MRI Technologist (Radiology Department) for a full-time opportunity at Naval Medical Center in San Diego, CA. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Perform a full range of MRI technologist functions and procedures.
- Explain to the patient the procedure to be performed and answer relevant questions.
- Set up patients and perform necessary adjustments and patient position as prescribed by the diagnostic radiologist or senior MRI technologist.
- Perform daily warm up and quality control checks of MRI equipment as per manufacturer or technical representative recommendation
- Make minor adjustments on equipment. Differentiate artifacts from normal or pathological processes and recognize electronic equipment limitations. Program the examination equipment, set up the machine and scanning techniques to be employed.
- Recognize situations requiring patient resuscitation due to cardiac or respiratory arrest and institute the necessary emergency measures.
Education: Completion of the following:
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Possess a minimum of two years of MRI scanning experience as an MRI Technologist.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Possess and maintain current certification and registration as a Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist (MRI) as determined by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Possess and maintain certification in Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Monday – Friday
- 6:00 A.M. – 2:30 P.M. (8.5/hour shift (30 minute unpaid lunch))
- 2:30 P.M. – 11:00 P.M. (8.5/hour shift (30 minute unpaid lunch))
- Monday – Friday
- 11:00 P.M. Friday – 7:00 A.M. (Friday – Saturday)
- 4:30 P.M. – 7:00 A.M. (Saturday – Sunday)
- 3:30 P.M. – 11:00 A.M. (Sunday)
- 6:30 A.M. – 6:30 P.M (Holidays)
- Technologist that is on-call will be called back to the facility 1 time per week.
- If called back report to the site within 30 minutes and be prepared to provide patient care for an average of 3 to 4 hours.