Frontline National is currently seeking OB/GYN Physicians for full time positions in Tacoma, Washington. Please apply online or contact a recruiter at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity.
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations. Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Duties, including but not limited to:
- Examine, diagnose, and treat of OB-GYN diseases, alignments and conditions when presented.
- Examine patients and determine required clinical laboratory tests, and diagnostic procedures such as sonograms and other procedures are required.
- Prescribe specific medication(s), diet, treatment modalities and oversee nursing personnel in patient care and treatment.
- Admit and discharge patients to the wards appropriately for obstetrics and gynecology
- Perform obstetrics/gynecological surgeries medically indicated
- Skilled in interviewing, examination, assessment, and management of patients with general medical and surgical health problems. Seriously ill patients shall be managed in consultation with or by direct referral to specialty physicians.
- Completion of accredited Undergraduate Program
- Accredited Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy
- Completion of internship and residency in specialty of Obstetrics/Gynecology
- Shall have a minimum of one year experience in an active OB/GYN practice within the last three years working as an OB/GYN Physician. Residency training counts as experience.
- National Background
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current and Unrestricted license to practice medicine in any US state
- Board certification or eligibility by the American Board of Obstetrics/Gynecology
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) in accordance with the American Heart Association (AHA)
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) in accordance with the American Heart Association
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration
- Full Time (12-14 hour shifts); could be days or nights