Frontline National is currently seeking an Optometrist for a full time opportunity in Corpus Christi, Texas. Please apply online or contact a recruiter at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment for those suffering from diseases, injuries, or disorders of the visual system, the eye, and associated structures as well as diagnose related systemic conditions.
- Promote prevention and wellness, vision conservation, education and training activities, vision screenings, and positive eye and vision health behaviors
- Conduct vision research in a problem area of considerable scope and complexity which requires novel approaches and which results in answers to important questions or important changes in existing methods and techniques.
- Advise and make professional clinical recommendations as to courses of action on problems and considerations of national scope in all areas of optometry.
- Provide full spectrum of clinical services to treat the most complex optometric related patient conditions..
Education: Completion of the following:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) from a school or college of optometry accredited by the Accreditation Council on Optometric Education (ACOE) and approved by the Air Force Surgeon General in the year of the applicant’s graduation.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Must have proof of clinical competency within the past 2 years
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current and unrestricted Optometry license in any US state or territory
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Monday - Friday between hours of 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM, excluding federal holidays