Frontline National is currently seeking an Optometry Technician for a full-time opportunity at Holloman AFB, in New Mexico. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Prepare medical records documentation in accordance with Air Force Instructions
Education: Completion of the following:
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent too
- Complete an ophthalmology technician or an optometric technician course.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- One (1) year of experience as an Ophthalmic Technician/Technologist after graduation.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association
- Possess and maintain current certification as a Certified Ophthalmic Assistant (COA) OR Certified Ophthalmic Technician (COT) or Certified Ophthalmic Medical Technologist (COMT) by the Joint Commission on Allied Heath Personnel in Ophthalmology or a completed a formal ophthalmic training program of the United States Armed Forces.
- Monday – Friday
- 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM (8/hour days)
- Federal holidays not required