Frontline National is currently seeking a Beneficiary Services Representative (PEBLO) for full-time opportunities at Langley AFB in Hampton, VA. Please apply online or contact a Recruiter, at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage functions and staff within an MTF to meet program objects.
- Knowledge of the military healthcare organizational structure, major issues, policies, procedures and operations related to the management of the healthcare delivery systems.
- In-depth knowledge, experience, and training to handle and solve complex cases that arise when addressing fitness for duty or physical disability evaluation issues.
- Tact, diplomacy, and restraint in counseling and explaining entitlements, benefits, and responsibilities to all customers.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills to effectively accomplish the IDES process
- Master of oral and written communication and customer service principles, methods, practices and techniques analytic methods, to include using research tools and statistical analysis and, interpersonal relations practices.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to motivate, train, and work effectively with a diverse workforce. Must be able to draw realistic conclusions and recommend viable solutions.
- Ability to gather data from various sources, analyze data, statistical analysis, prepare statistical reports and recommendations for improvements.
- Skill in applying fact finding, analytical, and problem-solving methods and techniques.
- Knowledge of DES processing regulations, instructions, procedures, and policies to assure timely case processing.
- Practical knowledge and understanding of the TRICARE program.
- Work Environment/Physical Requirements. The work is primarily sedentary. Requirements include prolonged walking, standing, sitting or bending.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Associate Degree in business administration, management or health care organizations from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Two years’ experience as a PEBLO within the DoD military health system in the last 6 years; or five years’ experience working in a civilian disability program; or two years’ experience as a VA Medical Service Coordinator (MSC).
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association
- Monday – Friday
- 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Federal Holidays not required