Frontline National is currently seeking a Pediatrician for a position in San Antonio, Texas. Please apply online or contact a recruiter at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity.
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations. Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Duties, including but not limited to:
- Direct, perform, or assist in the instruction of other health care professionals within the scope of the clinical privileges or responsibilities.
- Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment within the scope of training, experience, and privileges.
- Provide preventive and health maintenance care, including annual physicals, positive health behaviors, and self-care skills through education and counseling
- Accredited Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy
- Completion of internship and residency in specialty of Pediatrics
- Ability to demonstrate clinical competency within the past 2 years
- Must include at least thirty-two (32) hours of patient treatment within the specialty of Pediatrics in the past two (2) years
- National Background
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current and Unrestricted license to practice medicine in any US state
- Current board certification by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) in accordance with the American Red Cross or American Heart Association (AHA)
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) in accordance with the American Red Cross or American Heart Association (AHA)
- Current Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) from the American Heart Association
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) from the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration
- Monday to Friday
Between 6:30 A.M. -6:00 P.M.