Frontline National is currently seeking a Pharmacist for a full time opportunity near Macon, Georgia Please apply online or contact a recruiter at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Perform a full range of pharmacist procedures.
- Deliver comprehensive pharmaceutical services within the personnel, supply, and equipment capabilities of the facility.
- Counsel patients regarding appropriate use of medications.
- Review patient profiles at the time of dispensing in order to closely monitor medication therapy.
- Ensure prescription directions for use, dose, medication interactions, therapeutic duplication's or overlaps, allergy information, age specific dosage, and other pertinent data are appropriate for individual patients. Intervention with providers shall be made for noted discrepancy of above listed items.
- Compound medications as required.
- Ensure accuracy of all pharmaceutical products prepared or processed by technical staff.
- Supervise inventory control of all pharmaceuticals in the pharmacy, especially scheduled pharmaceuticals, and ensure pharmacy security. Maintain appropriate records and security of all scheduled controlled substances according to applicable regulations.
Place of Work:
- 78 Medical Group Pharmacy at Robins AFB.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) and/or Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy. Graduate from a college or university accredited by the Accreditation Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified the Service-specific credentialing instructions. Additionally experienced as an outpatient pharmacist for at least 24 months within the last 36 months. One year of professional pharmacy experience after graduation.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- All applicants must be board certified to practice pharmacy in a State, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico or a territory of the United States.
- The contractor shall adhere to the Government schedule or at the direction of the Government supervisor.
- 40 hours per week.
- Not required to work federally recognized holidays