Frontline National is currently seeking Pharmacists for full time opportunities near Augusta, Georgia. Please apply online or contact a recruiter directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Place of Work:
- Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center at Fort Gordon Military Base
Job Duties including but not limited to:
- Perform a full range of pharmacist procedures.
- Deliver comprehensive pharmaceutical services within the personnel, supply, and equipment capabilities of the facility.
- Counsel patients regarding appropriate use of medications.
- Review patient profiles at the time of dispensing in order to closely monitor medication therapy.
- Ensure prescription directions for use, dose, medication interactions, therapeutic duplications or overlaps, allergy information, age specific dosage, and other pertinent data are appropriate for individual patients. Intervention with providers shall be made for noted discrepancy of above listed items.
- Compound medications as required.
- Ensure accuracy of all pharmaceutical products prepared or processed by technical staff.
- Supervise inventory control of all pharmaceuticals in the pharmacy, especially scheduled pharmaceuticals, and ensure pharmacy security. Maintain appropriate records and security of all scheduled controlled substances according to applicable regulations.
- The contractor shall provide pharmacists that have a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy degree recognized by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education. All pharmacist applicants must be licensed to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory of the United States or the District of Columbia.
- Outpatient pharmacists must have at least one year of outpatient/ambulatory/retail pharmacy experience within the past three years. Inpatient pharmacists must have at least one year of inpatient hospital pharmacy experience within the past three years.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be US Citizen
- Reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from American Heart Association
- Current, active, valid, unrestricted license for the practice of pharmacy in at least one state or territory in the United States.
- 24 Hour Pharmacy
- Schedules will be provided by the 15th of each month for the following month. (For example: April schedules will be provided by March 15th)