Frontline National is currently seeking a Pharmacist for a full-time opportunity at Ellsworth AFB in South Dakota. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Perform a full range of pharmacist procedures.
- Deliver comprehensive pharmaceutical services within the personnel, supply, and equipment capabilities of the facility.
- Counsel patients regarding appropriate use of medications.
- Review patient profiles at the time of dispensing in order to closely monitor medication therapy.
- Ensure prescription directions for use, dose, medication interactions, therapeutic duplications or overlaps, allergy information, age specific dosage, and other pertinent data are appropriate for individual patients. Intervention with providers shall be made for noted discrepancy of above listed items.
- Compound medications as required.
- Ensure accuracy of all pharmaceutical products prepared or processed by technical staff.
- Supervise inventory control of all pharmaceuticals in the pharmacy, especially scheduled pharmaceuticals, and ensure pharmacy security. Maintain appropriate records and security of all scheduled controlled substances according to applicable regulations.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy.
- Graduate from a college or university accredited by the Accreditation Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- One year of professional pharmacy experience after graduation.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a pharmacist
- Monday – Friday (8/hour shifts)
- 7:30 A.M. – 5:30 P.M.
- Federal holidays not required