Frontline National is currently seeking a Pharmacy Informatics Technician for a full time opportunity near Augusta, GA. Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Assess and assist with matters related to computer hardware, software, automated pharmacy data processing equipment and other information management and communication devices, processes and security issues.
- Integrates computer, communications, and information management technologies into pharmacy operations to enhance patient safety, efficiency and cost-effectiveness to improve their quality of life.
- Provides technical support and liaison between the remove account offices (prime vendors/remove ordering sites) and analysts (pharmacist and technicians), transferring data, coordinating upgrades, issuing passwords and troubleshooting problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a program accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET (Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology).
- One year of experience in pharmacy or health care informatics.
- Schedule TBD
- Days, evenings, and over night shifts available.
- All shifts seven days a week to include holidays, MTF is a 24 hour per day operation.