Frontline National is currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician for full-time opportunities across the Greater Portsmouth, Virginia area. Please apply online or contact a recruiter, at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Virginia Beach
- Perform a full range of pharmacy technician procedures.
- Perform pharmaceutical dispensing duties including filling new outpatient prescriptions, refilling
prescriptions, and entering orders into databases.
- Perform information consultation duties including supporting new and refill prescriptions, supporting
patient requests, supporting physician’s requests, monitoring for drug interactions, and reporting adverse
- Perform quality improvement duties including performing drug storage inspection, reviewing expired
supplies, and producing error and workload reports and documentation.
- Perform supply process duties including placing new orders, stocking/restocking shelves, inventory
maintenance, producing not in stock reports.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduate from a formal pharmacy technician program accredited by the American Society of
Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) or a formal pharmacy technician program (i.e., technical, hospital, or
retail-based program)or a formal medical services training program of the United States Military.
- Certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum 12 months experience as a Pharmacist within the last 24 months
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a pharmacist in any US state or territory.
- Sunday- Sunday between 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Specific schedule may vary by location
- Some sites require work on federal holidays