Frontline National is currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician for a full-time opportunity at Eglin Air Force Base, in Destin Florida ! Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Places of Work:
- The 96th Medical Group
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Greet and receive patients, prepare and maintain records, pull and file patient prescriptions, perform basic secretarial skills, handle telephone calls and written correspondence.
Serve as a liaison between physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and other medical staff to Pharmacy personnel.
- Perform information consultation duties including supporting new and refill prescriptions, supporting patient requests, supporting physician requests, monitoring for drug interactions, and reporting adverse drug reactions.
- Receive patients in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform pharmaceutical dispensing duties including filling new outpatient prescriptions, refilling prescriptions, entering orders into databases, processing Inpatient orders.
- Has knowledge of interpersonal relationships and the ability to maintain composure and react appropriately while reacting to patients and families; to manage distraught, irritable, unreasonable or angry individuals and to maintain positive rapport with all individuals involved in patient care.
- Acquire and use basic computer skills to enter patient data and extract patient information using Computer Health Care System (CHC), Preventive Health Assessment Individual Medical Record (PIMR), Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (AHLTA), Pyxis, Innovation’s PharmASSIST, Patient Safety Reporting Tool, Military Health System Genesis and Electronic Health Records Systems (ESSENTRIS).
- Provide patient care services as directed by pharmacists, physicians/nurse practitioners/physician assistants or other individuals responsible for patient care.
- Maintain patient confidentiality when reviewing patient prescriptions while displaying safety awareness. The Pharmacy Technician shall not recommend patients consult a specific practitioner or specific practice and must attend and participate in clinic staff meetings and professional activities as directed
- Provide three letters of recommendation from practicing Pharmacists or pharmacy supervisors attesting to his/her professional skills, competencies, patient rapport, etc. Reference letters must include name, title, phone number, date of reference, address and signature of the individual providing reference. Letters of reference must have been written within the preceding year.
- Certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) Or graduate from a formal pharmacy technician program accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) or a formal pharmacy technician program (i.e., technical, hospital, or retail-based program) Or a formal medical services training program of the United States Military.
- At least 12 months of experience within the last 36 months. This experience shall have been in an inpatient/outpatient pharmacy setting.
- Certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB)
- The normal hours of operation for the Outpatient pharmacies are 7:00am-5:30pm
- Inpatient Pharmacy Techs: Due to demand or mission requirements the employee may be required to work the night shift in the Inpatient Pharmacy. The duty hours will be within 6:00pm-6:00am.
- Possible weekend shift for Drive Thru 8am-12pm