Frontline National is currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician for a full-time, short term opportunity at Buckley Air Force Base in Aurora, Colorado. Please apply online or contact a Recruiter, at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Perform a full range of pharmacy technician procedures.
- Perform pharmaceutical dispensing duties including filling new outpatient/inpatient prescription orders, refilling prescriptions, and entering orders into databases.
- Perform information consultation duties including supporting new and refill prescriptions, supporting patient requests, supporting physician’s requests, monitoring for drug interactions, and reporting adverse drug reactions.
- Perform quality improvement duties including performing drug storage inspection, reviewing expired supplies, and producing an error and workload reports and documentation.
- Perform supply process duties including placing new orders, stocking/restocking shelves, inventory maintenance, producing not in the stock report
- Responding to Cardiac Arrest and ‘Code Blue’ life support situations in an urgent manner.
- Compounding medications as required using sterile techniques.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduation from a Pharmacy Technician program accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP), OR certification by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB), OR successful completion of a formal pharmacy technician training program (i.e., a technical, hospital, or retail-based program).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- A minimum of 12 months of full-time experience within the last 36 months as a pharmacy technician.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association
- Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB), OR State Licensing/Certification
- Short Term Contract (One month minimum, possible extension)
- Monday – Friday
- Between 7:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
- 1-hour lunch break
- No Federal Holidays Required