Frontline National is currently seeking a Phlebotomy Technician (Donor) for full-time opportunities at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, OH. Please apply online or contact a Recruiter, at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Set up and break down of mobile drive equipment. Register Donors, Perform interviews with donors, perform bag issue and process whole blood bags. Perform phlebotomy of Donors. Perform Component Processing which includes whole blood centrifugation, whole blood separation, processing lot information and paperwork for lot release. Comply with all CFR, Blood Services Directives, Blood Services Letters, Local Operating Procedures and Exposure Control Plan policies and procedures as well as all Red Cross philosophies, structures, policies and procedures. Perform some phases of whole blood collection and donor care according to directives, the Code of Federal Regulations and local policies and procedures to ensure safe product and optimum donor experience. Recruit donors for future donations. Perform any other duties that pertains to the donor center directed by management.
- Comply with all CFR, Blood Services Directives, Blood Services Letters, Local Operating Procedures and Exposure Control Plan policies and procedures as well as all Red Cross philosophies, structures, policies and procedures.
- Perform some phases of whole blood collection and donor care according to directives, the Code of Federal Regulations and local policies and procedures to ensure safe product and optimum donor experience.
- Recruit donors for future donations.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Education: high school equivalent and completion of a donor Phlebotomy program accredited by The Joint Commission or CAP.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Must have performed 50 successful donor collections with an accredited laboratory with in last two years.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association
- Certification/registration as determined by the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) or AMT as specified in the TO.
- Monday – Friday
- 6:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Federal Holidays not required