Frontline National is currently seeking a Physical Therapist for a full-time opportunity near Sumter, South Carolina. Please apply online or contact a Recruiter, at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Place of Performance:
- 20th Medical Group, 420 Polifka Drive Bldg. 1042, Shaw AFB, SC 29152
- Perform a full range of physical therapist services in accordance with the scope of clinical privileges granted by the MTF.
- Plan and prepare written treatment programs based on an evaluation of the patient.
- Administer manual exercises to improve and maintain function.
- Instruct, motivate, and assist patients in performing various physical activities, such as non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, daily-living activities, and in use of assistive and supportive devices, such as crutches, canes, and prostheses.
- Administer soft tissue mobilization, applying knowledge of mobilization techniques and body physiology.
- Administer traction to relieve pain, using traction equipment.
- Record treatment, response, and progress in patient's chart and/or automated systems.
- Coordinate treatment with physician and other staff members to obtain additional patient information, suggest revisions in treatment program and integrate physical therapy treatment with other aspects of the patient's health care. Contact referring physicians regarding patient care concerns, as required.
- Perform prevention and wellness activities, education, screening, and promote positive health behaviors.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy.
- Graduate from a college or university approved by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Shall have 24 months of experience working as a Physical Therapist in a clinical setting within the last 36 months.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a physical therapist.
- Monday – Friday
- Between the Hours of 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Not Required To Work Federally Recognized Holidays
- No on call.