Frontline National is currently seeking Physical Therapy Assistants for a full-time opportunity at Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas, Nv. Please apply online or contact a Recruiter, at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Place of Work:
99th Medical Group
Job Duties: (Including but not limited too)
- Carry out a program of corrective exercise and treatment for assigned patients, as directed by the physical therapist. Under supervision, administer such treatment as exercise, gait training, massage, whirlpool, hot packs, diathermy, ultrasound, paraffin, ice packs and traction. Instruct patients on segments of the program including proper use of wheelchairs, crutches, braces, and prosthetic appliances and devices.
• Administer traction to relieve neck and back pain, using intermittent and static traction equipment. Instruct, motivate, and assist patients to learn and improve functional activities.
• Observe patients during treatments and compile and evaluate data on patients' responses to treatments and progress and report orally or in writing to the physical therapist.
• Fit patients for, adjust, and train patients in the use and care of orthopedic braces, prostheses, and supportive devices, such as crutches, canes, walkers, and wheelchairs.
• Confer with members of the physical therapy staff and other health team members, individually and in conference, to exchange, discuss, and evaluate patient information for planning, modifying, and coordinating treatment programs. Coordinate with other departments and the clinic staff to provide complete care to patients.
- Provide three letters of recommendation from practicing providers, physical therapy supervisors, physicians or health administrators attesting to his/her professional skills, competencies, patient rapport, etc. Reference letters must include name, title, phone number, date of reference, address and signature of the individual providing reference. Letters of reference must have been written within the preceding two years.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Associates Degree.
- Graduate from a college or university accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- One year of experience as a Physical Therapy Assistant after graduation
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a physical therapy assistant or possess current certification as a physical therapy assistant/technician as determined by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
- Must possess a current, valid State license as a physical therapy assistant in any one of the fifty States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Monday – Friday
- 7:00 am-4:00 pm (schedules may vary to accommodate demand, to include after-hours clinics. Occasional overage hours may be needed on a case by case basis)
- One hour unpaid meal break