Frontline National is currently seeking a Physician Assistant for upcoming opportunities near Valdosta, GA. Please apply online or contact a Recruiter, at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Place of Performance
- 23rd Medical Group at Moody Air Force Base
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Responsible for a regularly appointed clinic, compatible with workload and in addition, provide immediate evaluation and management of emergent problems as they occur.
- Shall have the capability to be a primary care manager (PCM) for apanel of patients, defined as the enrolled population of pediatric and adult patients age 2 and older.
- Perform examination of patients, formulation differential diagnostic plans, defines and orders required diagnostic testing. Interpretation of examination findings and test results, and implementation of treatment plans.
- Performs complete assessments on all ages from 2 years old and above.
- Performs or requests special screening and development tests and laboratory tests and interpret results. Orders, performs, collects and interpret laboratory tests to include but not limited to EKGs, wet preps, wet mounts, and hemoccults.
- Orders and interprets the findings of radio-logical studies included but not limited to CT scans, MRIs, X-rays, VQ scans, nuclear medicine scans, and other tests that may be neccessary for the diagnosis and treatment of the patient.
- Establishes medical diagnosis for common short term or chronic stable health problems to include but not limited to the diagnosis or short term health injuries such as injuries or infections.
- Prescribes and monitors pain management regimes in patients with chronic pain.
- Provides risk factor counseling and preventative services.
- Approves/Disapproves subspecialty referrals.
- Recognizes those more complicated cases, initiate treatment (if appropriate), and refer to a higher level of medical expertise for diagnosis and/or treatment.
- Be a graduate Physician Assistant qualified by the academic and practical education to provide patient services as a physician extender under the supervision of a Physician.
- Be a graduate of a Physician Assistant Training Program accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA), or its predecessors, and acceptable tot he Surgeon General, USAF, is mandatory.
License/Certification and Training:
- Board Certification as a Physician Assistant by the National Committee on Certification Physician Assistant (NCCPA) is required.
- Must maintain a full, valid, unrestricted, and current license.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certificate by American Red Cross or American Heart Association.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certifications are highly recommended but not required.
- Must have 24 months experience within the last 36 months. Also basic understanding of utilization management, data/cost analysis concepts, and medical informatics are preferred. Computer skills in data management and Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint) are desirable.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
- Monday- Friday
- 40 hours per week, flexible schedule