Frontline National is currently seeking a Physician Assistant for full-time opportunity in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Please apply online or contact us directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but limited to:
- The scope of privileges for a Physician Assistant (PA) includes the evaluation,diagnosis, and treatment for patients of all ages with any symptom, illness,injury, or condition. PAs provide medical services within the scope of practice of the collaborating physician(s), including routine primary and preventive care of children and adults. PAs may refer patients to specialty clinics, and assess, stabilize, and determine disposition of patients with emergent conditions.
- Provide a full range of Physician Assistant services in primary and specialty medical care within the limits of their training and privileges granted by the Military Treatment Facility (MTF) (e.g., supervise and provide general screening and medical care and examinations of patients for routine,
acute and chronic conditions involving any and all organ systems; provide immunizations; diagnose, treat, and counsel patients as indicated).
- Technically direct and provide care for a variety of diseases and types of injuries (i.e., acute, chronic and minor trauma), and the skills to recognize emergency conditions in order to diagnose, prescribe for and treat diseases,disorders and injuries, and refer the more complex cases and serious conditions to qualified medical personnel and perform designated treatment.
- Promote preventive care and health maintenance including annual physicals, positive health behaviors and self-care through both formal and individual education and counseling.
- Attend staff meetings to provide case discussion, continuing education, and continuous quality improvement.
- Establish collaborative rapport with physician, nursing and others in order to promote and facilitate primary care services.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university certified by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education of the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Must be able to provide proof of clinical competency within the past two years
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Physician Assistant any US state or territory
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician’s Assistants (NCCPA).
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration
- Monday - Friday
- Between 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Generally 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM)
- Federal holidays not required