Frontline National is currently seeking a Physician Assistant-Family Medicine for full-time opportunities at Nellis AFB in Nevada. Please apply online or contact a Recruiter, at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Provides primary or specialty medical care with the cognizance or supervision of a physician.
- Responsible for a regularly appointed clinic, compatible with workload and, in addition, provide immediate evaluation and management of emergent problems as they occur. Shall have the capability to:
- Collect and record, in proper format, medical and social historical data appropriate to the patient's condition.
- Perform a general physical examination.
- May become the primary care manager for a panel of patients. As a PCM, will be the primary person responsible for the management of the health and wellness of assigned patients. Duties include:
- Examination of patients, formulation differential diagnostic plans, defines and orders required diagnostic testing.
- Interpretation of examination findings and test results, and implementation of treatment plans.
- Determines need for consultation and assists in medical care and treatment provided at the direction of other specialists.
- Approving/disapproving subspecialty referrals.
- Answering patient telephone consults with the assistance of clinic staff.
- Providing primary and secondary preventive maintenance care.
- Admit inpatients as per the local MTF instructions. Recognize those more complicated cases, initiate treatment (if appropriate), and refer to a higher level of medical expertise for diagnosis and/or treatment.
- Plan and initiate proper treatment within defined privileges and the scope of practice of the facility.
- Identify and report those situations and individual cases which have public health significance and carry out effective control measures.
- Clearly communicate to other health personnel either orally or in writing the findings, diagnosis, and planned treatment regimen.
- Stabilize and manage a patient in a medical or surgical emergency and/or transfer to physician care.
- Determine appropriate means of evacuation of emergency patients, prepare patients for evacuation, and arrange for evacuation support.
- Perform the following blocks: Digital, Local Infiltration, and Intercostal
- Perform urological procedures.
- Maintain inpatient and outpatient medical records in accordance with MTF procedures.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Be a graduate Physician Assistant qualified by academic and practical education to provide patient services as a physician extender under supervision of a physician. Be a graduate of a Physician Assistant Training Program accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA), or its predecessors, and acceptable to the Surgeon General, USAF, is mandatory.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Have at least 24 months of experience as a Physician Assistant within the last 36 months.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association
- Certification as a Physician Assistant by the National Committee on Certification Physician Assistants (NCCPA) is required.
- Monday – Friday
- 7:20 am – 4:30 pm
- Federal Holidays not required