Frontline National is currently seeking Physician Assistants for full-time opportunities at Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center (CRDAMC), Fort Hood, near Killeen, Texas. Please apply online or contact a recruiter directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about these great opportunities!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Knowledge of, and ability to perform minor surgical procedures such as wound closure, pin removal, compartment pressure measuring and monitoring. Knowledge of and ability to perform surgical procedures to include incision and debridement, nail extraction, and orthopedic hardware removal. Ability to perform injections/aspirations of various joints. Ability to order and interpret skeletal radiographs, magnetic resonance imaging, computerized tomography, bone scans, arthrograms, and electromyography.
- .Ability to perform adequate/appropriate work-up in evaluating potential surgical candidates.
- Ability to provide preventive care to healthy individuals including guidance in nutrition, common illnesses, child growth and development.
- Ability to design rehabilitation programs for patients. Ability to offer palliative treatment to chronic orthopedic conditions. Ability to counsel patients, families, and groups in general orthopedic care.
- Ability to conduct and dictate medical histories and physical examinations, and discharge summaries on orthopedic inpatients.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Shall possess a minimum of a Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited university within respective profession.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum of one year of experience in the last three years routinely practicing as a Physician Assistant (PA experience shall be ambulatory or hospital based Orthopedics)
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in any US state, territory, or District of Columbia
- Current board certification from the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS) from American Heart Association
- Current DEA Registration
- All units require shifts between the hours of 6:00 AM- 9:00 PM, Sunday through Saturday averaging 40 hours per week. Can include evenings and holidays.
- 60 minute lunch break.
- 8 hour day/ 40 Hour week