Frontline National is currently seeking a Podiatrist for a full time opportunity in Destin, Florida Please apply online or call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about these great opportunities!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform a full range of physician services in accordance with privileges granted by the treatment facility.
- Direct, perform, or assist in the instruction of other health care professionals within the scope of the clinical privileges or responsibilities.
- Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment within the scope of training, experience and privileges.
- Provide preventive and health maintenance care, including annual physicals, positive health behaviors and self-care skills through education and counseling.
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable as well as request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources as indicated.
- Technically proficient in directing and teaching other medical staff, providing educational lectures and participating in the provision of in-service training to clinic staff members. Such direction and interaction will adhere to Government and professional clinical standards and accepted clinical protocols.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine (DPM). Graduate from a school of Podiatric Medicine accredited by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education (CPME) under the authority of American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
Candidates must have the following experience:
- Must be able to provide proof of clinical competency with in the past two years
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current, full, active and unrestricted license to practice medicine in one of the 50 United States, District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands.
- Board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery (ABPS) or the American Board of Podiatric Medicine (ABPM).
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association
- Current Advanced Life Support (ACLS) from the American Heart Association
- Monday to Friday, between 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Federal holidays not required