Frontline National is currently seeking Psychiatric Technician for a full time opportunity at Whiteman AFB in Knob Noster, Missouri. Please apply online or call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Conduct or assist in treatment and rehabilitation of patients.
- Perform initial basic assessment procedures including standardized psychological testing, clinical interviewing, mental status examinations, substance abuse evaluations, and psychological and nursing assessment.
- Identify mental health and nursing diagnoses and provide patient education.
- Observe, monitor, record, and report patients progress.
- Conduct or assist in conducting group and individual counseling, therapeutic community, and other related milieu activities.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduate from an accredited Psychiatric Technician Program; or completion of an equivalent education and experience that meets the requirement of the American Association of Psychiatric Technicians or completion of education and experience as a behavioral science specialist/technician in the United States military and proof of having completed an Armed Forces course involving psychiatric technician training or civilian course from an accredited school in the care of behavioral health patients.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum of one (1) years of experience as a Psychiatric Technician after graduation.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) American Heart Association
- Varied Shift
- 8-Hour Days/40-Hour Work Week