Frontline National is currently seeking Psychiatric Technician for a Full–Time opportunity near Kirtland, Air Force Base. Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Provide patient education and disposition planning.
- Participates in patient care conferences and substance abuse intervention.
- Provides mental health and substance abuse prevention education.
- Performs general and special clinical procedures.
- Performs chaperone and escort duties.
- Maintains therapeutic relationships.
- Conducts in-service trainings.
- Receives patients and schedules appointments.
- Evaluates mental health service activities.
- Collects and updates administrative and statistical data.
- Conducts unit self-assessments.
- Compiles and prepares medical and administrative
- Briefs patients on safety and evacuation procedures.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Certificate or at least 2 years of experience working in the mental health field. Or Two years of experience working in the mental health field is considered an acceptable alternative to a formal certification.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Must have experience in administering, scoring, and reporting psychological test results; interviewing patients to obtain biopsychosocial history, and personal information; assisting professional staff in carrying out prescribed treatment plans; conducting briefings, performing or supervising psychological test administration; interviewing and assisting in patient treatment or substance abuse prevention and counseling.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) American Heart Association
- 7:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
- 8-Hour Days/40-Hour Work Week