Frontline National is currently seeking Psychiatric Technician for a full-time opportunity in Corpus Christi, Texas. Please apply online or call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Place of Work:
- Mental Health Clinic at NBHC Fort Worth, TX in support of Naval Health Clinic
- Conduct or assist in treatment and rehabilitation of patients.
- Perform initial basic assessment procedures including standardized psychological testing, clinical interviewing, mental status examinations, substance abuse evaluations, and psychological and nursing assessment.
- Identify mental health and nursing diagnoses, and provide patient education. Observe, monitor, record, and report patient's progress.
- Conduct or assist in conducting group and individual counseling, therapeutic community, and other related milieu activities.
- Institute precautionary measures to prevent patient injury or suicide. Assist patients with nutritional, hygiene, and comfort measures.
- Obtain and record vital signs.
- Coordinate with other agencies regarding specified care, treatment, prevention, rehabilitation, and administrative functions. Contact military and community agencies to obtain collateral information.
- Explain and interpret mental health services to patients or others.
- Assist in, or arrange patient referral to public, private, and military community agencies.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports pertaining to specialty services.
- Assist with care of individuals experiencing acute and post-traumatic stress reactions.
- Prepare and maintain treatment records
- Provide three letters of recommendation written within the last two years attesting to the HCW’s clinical skills. A minimum of one of the letters must be from a supervisor either previous or current. Reference letters must include name, title, phone number, date of reference, address and signature of the individual providing reference.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduate from an accredited Psychiatric Technician Program; or completion of an equivalent education and experience that meets the requirement of the American Association of Psychiatric Technicians or completion of education and experience as a behavioral science specialist/technician in the United States military and proof of having completed an Armed Forces course involving psychiatric technician training or civilian course from an accredited school in the care of behavioral health patients.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- A minimum of 12 months full time experience within the preceding 24 months as a Psychiatric Technician.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) American Heart Association
- Between the hours of 7:30AM – 4:30PM
- 5 – 9 Hour shifts
- 30 – 60 Minute lunches
- No more than 80 hours per two-week period