Frontline National is currently seeking a Psychological Health Coordinator II (LISW/LPCC) for a full time opportunity in Columbus, Ohio. Please apply online or contact a recruiter directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assists with assessment and tracking of joint force behavioral health status and needs.
- Assists in innovating, planning, developing, and implementing the Behavioral Health Section as the comprehensive behavioral health infrastructure within the Ohio Army National Guard (OHARNG).
- Serves as Deputy Assistant to Director of Psychological Health (DPH) clinical for social and behavioral health consultant to Directorates.
- Assists in the development of behavioral health policies and procedures.
- Assists in monitoring all clinical behavioral health services provided to OHARNG service members.
- Assists in implementation, development, and sustainment of the Star Behavioral Health Provider initiative, including provision of training, and development of strategies.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduate with a Masters in an applied field of Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or Marriage & Family Thearapists from a graduate program fully accredited University licensed with State of Ohio
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum of eight (8) years in the application of clinical mental health principles (post independent license).
- National Background Investigation
- Must have reliable transportation to and from site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Psychological licensing board with license to practice individually and specifically licensed as Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) or Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW)
- Basic Life Support from American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Must be licensed to independently practice in the State of Ohio within his/her respective discipline
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM