Frontline National is currently seeking a Psychologist for a full-time opportunity at Ellsworth AFB in South Dakota. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Practice within the guidelines of their state licensing board, American Psychological Association Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct, and MTF privileges.
- Conduct psychological evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews, psy Establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Disorders.
- Provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries.
- Assist in rehabilitation of patients. chological testing, and collateral sources, as appropriate.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD).
- Graduate from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
- Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Required, to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands.
- Monday – Friday (8/hour shifts)
- 7:30 A.M. – 5:30 P.M.
- Federal holidays not required