Frontline National is currently seeking a Clinical Psychologist for a full time opportunity in Clovis, New Mexico. Please apply online or contact a recruiter, at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Clinical psychologist is required to function in a patient-centered medical home (PCMH) location as a full-time equivalent provider as an internal behavioral health consultant (IBHC) and/or Behavioral Health Care Facilitator (BHCF)
- Will receive patients to Behavioral Health in Primary Care for initial mental health care concerns consistent with the BHOP model. Patients will be sourced from providers, specialty clinics, telephone consults, and the appointment line. The IBHC will also accept walk-in visits and serve as the primary referral source for behavioral health concerns in the PCMH population. The IBHC will help patients transition to specialty mental health care, as required
- Provides brief (typically no more than four appointments) cognitive/behavioral interventions in primary care under the Air Force consultation model (i.e., per the Air Force Behavioral Health Optimization Program Practice Manual). Services will mimic the pace of primary care (i.e., patients seen for 15- to 30-minute appointments).
- May provide classes in format appropriate for primary care (e.g., stress management class, sleep enhancement class, chronic pain class).
- Assist in rehabilitation of patients.
- Participates in team efforts to develop, implement, evaluate, and revise clinical pathway programs needed in the clinic.
- Provide concise documentation of care and recommendations in the patient’s electronic medical record within the allowable timeframe defined by the MTF standard after the patient is seen.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Possess a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or Psychology Doctor (Psy.D.) degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA approved psychology program and completion of an APA-approved internship/residency in clinical psychology.
- Have completed an APA-accredited internship/residency in professional psychology or an internship/residency acceptable to the Office of the Surgeon General, U.S. Air Force.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Must have a minimum of one year experience as a licensed clinical psychologist.
- Must be skillful and tactful in communicating with people who may be physically or mentally ill, uncooperative, fearful, emotionally distraught, and occasionally dangerous.
- Must possess organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills to articulate medical requirements to patients, families/care givers, medical and non-medical staff in a professional and courteous way
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association
- Monday - Friday
- 7:30 AM- 4:30 PM