Frontline National is currently seeking a Psychologist for a full time opportunity in San Antonio, Texas. Please apply online or contact a recruiter, at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Provide evidence-based mental health care for active duty, retiree, and dependent military beneficiaries referred for Mental Health services, including conducting intake assessments, diagnosing based on the current Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), developing treatment plans, providing treatment in the form of individual, couples, family, and group psychotherapy, and providing consultations/with Commanders and other providers.
- Provide mental health triage and emergency evaluation services.
- Produce and maintain accurate evaluation reports, Medical Evaluation Board/Temporary Disability Retirement List Narrative Summaries, psychological testing reports, triage notes, intake interview notes, treatment plans, treatment progress notes and termination/transfer notes for both the Department of Psychology and Outpatient Medical Records of all patients seen.
- Conduct peer review and attend/participate in meetings, professional staff conferences, and other appropriate professional activities during normal duty hours such as, but not limited to the following: quality improvement meetings, professional staff meetings, Commander’s staff meetings, department meetings, and other meetings required by applicable regulations, MTF guidance, or as directed by the Chief, Department of Psychology.
- Support services related to facility and departmental approved research when the research is related to the delivery of patient care services and/or supervision
Education: Completion of the following:
- Possess a Doctoral degree (PhD or PsyD) from an American Psychological Association (APA) accredited doctoral program
- Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience as a Licensed Clinical Psychologist, or having attained licensure as a Clinical Psychologist after completion of a two (2) year APA-approved post-doctoral fellowship.
- The CP shall have completed at least twenty (20) hours in CME in the past twelve (12) months.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands.
- Monday – Friday; Day shift
- May require work on Saturdays and/or Sundays and holidays