Frontline National is currently seeking a Family Service/Loan Closet Coordinator for a part-time opportunity at McConnell Air Force Base near Wichita, Kansas. Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Education: Completion of the following:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Mandatory knowledge and skills:
- Basic administrative skills (ie. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access) and professional communication skills when needed. Complete all necessary forms.
Job Duties include but are not limited too:
Scope of Work: The contractor will be responsible for monitoring the Loan Closet, Airman’s Attic, and Family Services Programs, as well as promoting Airman & Family Readiness Center events. The contractor’s duties shall also include, but are not limited to:2.1 Maintain a current inventory of items for lending locker, ensuring items are returned.
- Work with Community Readiness Consultant to ensure loan locker items are in working condition, and replaced as needed.
- Collect and Arrange Airman’s Attic donations.
- Promote Airman & Family Readiness Center events by ensuring literature and flyers of upcoming events are available to customers.
- Monitor the Layette Program, Teddy Bear Program, School Supply Giveaway, and Christmas Toy Giveaway.
- Train new volunteers who come to assist with Airman’s Attic/Loan Closet.
- Maintain monthly program usage reports and volunteer hours, disseminating to Community Readiness Consultant as directed.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10:00 am-2:00 pm
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 1:00 pm-5:00 pm
- 20 hours per weekv