Frontline National is currently seeking a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer for full-time opportunities at Naval Health Clinic Corpus Christi, Texas. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Perform routine diagnostic radiological procedures/services as appropriate to the TO.
- Adhere to radiation safety policies and procedures in accordance with Radiology Department policies and
- Send appropriate image series to the radiologist for reading according to MTF protocol.
- Correctly position the patient for the examination and make technical adjustments necessary for the
required examination. Determine if any special patient preparation is required.
- Process digital images and submit for interpretation by radiologists.
- Document all procedures and maintain records in accordance with MTF policy.
- As directed, perform system calibrations and quality control tasks according to the manufacturer and MTF
- Recognize artifacts and equipment errors and notify designated Government personnel of outlying
- Initiate repair call procedures for equipment malfunctions by notifying designated Government personnel.
Report problems to the Biomedical Repair Section and record the problem condition in the trouble call log
Education: License/Certification and Training: Completion of the following:
- Graduate from an academic program accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in addition to clinical rotations within the last 3 years with a full range of diagnostic ultrasound exams including but not limited to: general abdomen, female pelvis, testicular, urinary bladder, thyroid, vascular and pediatric studies.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
Licensing and Certification: Must possess one of the following
- A current certification and registration as a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer as determined by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS-ARDMS).
- A current post-primary certification and registration as a Sonographer as determined by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (S-ARRT).
- A current primary certification and registration as a Sonographer from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (S-ARRT).
- Monday to Friday
- Between the hours of 7:00 A.M - 6:00 P.M (40 Hours)
- 30 - 60-minute lunches
- Federal holidays not required