Frontline National is currently seeking a Radiologic Technologist for a full-time opportunity in Marion, Illinois. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Perform routine radiologic procedures ordered by the medical staff for the inmate population at the institution.
- Transmit, retrieve x-ray images and reports electronically, and scan reports into inmates' Bureau Electronic Medical Record (BEMR).
- Receive training t retrieve radiographic consults from BEMR and schedule them to perform all radiographic procedures
- Work with inmate population from a variety of cultural, racial, religious and ethnic backgrounds
- Evaluate radiographic equipment for calibrations and repairs
- Possess knowledge of basic emergency situations that may occur during special radiographic procedures
- Schedule exams and maintain records
- Possess knowledge of various pathological abnormalities as demonstrated by radiographic imaging
- Graduation from an accredited program of Radiologic Technology
- Must have three (3) or more years related experience performing the duties of a Radiological Technologist in a clinical setting
- Current certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) as a Radiologic Technologist
- Possess a current BLS certification from the American Heart Association and/or American Red Cross.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
- Per Diem: Weekdays as needed (up to two days per week), excluding holidays (usually Tuesdays and/or Thursdays)
- Day shift, between 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM