Frontline National is currently seeking Radiologists for academic & resident training positions in San
Antonio, Texas. Please apply online or call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying
and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high
standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered
in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients
and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and
place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also a proud partner of the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment
Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part
of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job duties, including but not limited to:
- Perform a full range of physician services in accordance with privileges granted by the MTF. More
specifically, the Health Care Worker (HCW) is responsible for the interpretation and reporting of
multiple imaging modalities to include Plain film, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, CT, MRI, and other
diagnostic imaging modalities.
- Direct, perform, or assist in the instruction of other health care professionals within the scope of
the clinical privileges or responsibilities.
- Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment within the scope of training,
experience, and privileges
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable as well as request consultation or referral with appropriate
physicians, clinics, or other health resources as indicated
- Technically proficient in directing and teaching other medical staff, providing educational lectures
and participating in the provision of in-service training to clinic staff members. Such direction and
interaction will adhere to Government and professional clinical standards and accepted clinical
- Shall occasionally participate in the Radiology Residency Training Program. This participation
includes formal lecture presentations, resident teaching, participation in formal resident feedback,
and resident supervision (reviewing diagnostic exam images and resident reports to evaluate
resident preliminary interpretations for accuracy, direct supervision of procedures; and other
related responsibilities) staffing responsibilities for coverage after routine business hours as
outlined below. Resident teaching and “read-outs” shall be performed on the clinical service
throughout the life of the contract. Assigned formal lectures and resident feedback occurs several
times per year at the request of the Radiology Residency Program Director throughout the life of
the contract, such resident feedback will be considered in the HCW successful performance.
- Reviews and corrects resident generated radiologic reports (and associated imaging) to identify
errors in the written report (and exam interpretation) prior to finalizing exam.
- Participates in Radiology Department peer review program.
Education: Completion of the following is required:
- Completion of accredited Medical school with either Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.)Completion of Internship and Residency from and accredited US Diagnostic Radiology Training Program
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- One (1) year of experience preferred (must be able to provide proof of clinical competency within
the past two (2) years
Security: Candidates subject to:
- National Background Investigation
- Drug Screening
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training: Candidates must have one of the following:
- Current and Unrestricted License in any US state
- Board Certification from American Board of Radiology (ABR), American Osteopathic Board of
Radiology (AOBR), or Board certified in Diagnostic Radiology
- Current BLS, ACLS & PALS
- Full time or Part Time available, Day Shift!
- No On-Call, No Holidays!
- Excellent Compensation!