Frontline National is currently seeking a full time Radiologist for an opportunity at in Belleville, Illinois. Please apply online or call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, include but are not limited to the following:
- Clinical radiology responsibilities, as well as responsibilities for instructing physicians in performing and interpreting radiologic examinations/studies. The provider shall perform essentially the same duties and be expected to have comparable productivity as those required of any military or government civil service physician of similar experience, in similar duty assignments, in the same facility.
- Performs and interprets diagnostic images not necessarily limited to: Neuroradiology, Body Imaging, Musculoskeletal Radiology, Ultrasonography, Pediatric Radiology, Computerized Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Nuclear Medicine, Mammography, CT-Angiography, Virtual Colonoscopy, or other subspecialties of Diagnostic Radiology.
- Develops a diagnostic plan based upon the clinical questions and relevant clinical, radiological, and pathologic information.
- Oversees diagnostic imaging to ensure adequacy of studies performed.
- Counsels patients concerning preparation for diagnostic testing including informed consent and conscious sedation.
- Provides appropriate patient/family member teaching and education; evaluates effectiveness and level of patient/family member understanding of material.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Degree as Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from a school in the U.S. or Canada approved by a recognized accrediting body. Graduates of foreign medical schools practicing in the U.S. are required to possess both a medical license and certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMGP) or Fifth Pathway.
- Be continuously employed in the practice of diagnostic radiology or in training for 24 months within the last 36 months.
- Completed a Residency or Fellowship in sub-specialty of Radiology
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) from the American Heart Association
- Current board certification or eligibility by the American Board of Radiology (ABR) or the American Osteopathic Board of Radiology (AOBR)
- Current on all Mammography Quality Standards Act (MQSA) physician requirements for the interpretation of mammography.
- Valid unrestricted medical license in at least 1 state, territory or commonwealth of the United States
- Monday to Friday between 7:00 AM- 5:00 PM
- Excludes Federal Holidays