Frontline National is currently seeking a Recreational Specialist for full-time opportunities at Naval Hospital Jacksonville, in Jacksonville, FL. Please apply online or contact a Recruiter, at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
This position is a Psychological Health initiative under the Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury (PH/TBI) program.
- Develop treatment plans designed to restore, remediate and rehabilitate a person’s level of functioning and
independence in life activities, to promote health and wellness as well as reduce or eliminate activity
limitations and restrictions to participate in life situations caused by an illness or disabling condition.
- Develop and implement individual recreation programs based on assessment results.
- Teach, coach, and support as required.
- Work with multidisciplinary treatment teams to evaluate and review the care provided to patients.
- Provide individual consultation to staff as requested.
- Develop presentations to staff on recreational opportunities.
- Provide three (3) letters of reference written within the preceding two (2) years from a manager, director or direct supervisor, attesting to the HCW’s clinical skills in counseling males and females. Reference letters must include name, title, phone number, date of reference, address and signature of the individual providing reference.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Graduate in therapeutic recreation or recreational therapy from an accredited college or
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Possess a minimum of one (1) year of full-time experience within the preceding 36 months.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Possess and maintain a current, unrestricted license or certification as a Recreational Specialist in any one of the fifty states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Possess and maintain a Certification as a Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist (CTRS).
- Monday – Saturday
- 7:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M.
- 8.5-hour shifts
- 30 minute meal time
- No more than 80 hours per 2 week period