Frontline National is currently seeking Registered Dietitians for full-time opportunities in San Antonio, Texas. Please apply online or contact a recruiter, at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Plan and organize work of considerable difficulty and responsibility under minimal supervision.
- Participate in research and performance improvement studies.
- Conduct nutrition assessment/evaluation which includes nutrient intake, activity level, appetite, intake of vitamins, minerals, nutritional supplements, and other complementary alternative medicine usage, weight history, taste changes, feeding problems, food intolerance, food-drug interactions, unhealthy diet behaviors, socioeconomic and ethnic background, documented medical history, current diagnoses and medical treatment modalities, current drug therapy, and clinical signs and symptoms of nutritional deficiencies.
- Apply the basic principles of enteral and parenteral nutrition support.
- Apply principles and practices of clinical dietetics and medical nutrition therapy in order to plan, develop, and independently coordinate medical nutrition therapy intervention, interdisciplinary care plans, and nutrition education activities.
- Conduct studies, analysis, and document findings to evaluate staff, food, nutrition supplements/feeding or meal alternatives and therapies, supplies, equipment, and service in order to improve the efficiency of the operation.
- Apply current food service systems management, principles, and practices within a healthcare environment.
- Bachelor Level Registered Dietitian: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, as well as completion of a didactic program in dietetics approved by the CADE or AND or the ADA
- Master Level Registered Dietitian: Master’s Degree and/or in nutrition, nutrition education, health education, or health promotion approved by the CADE or AND or the ADA
- Require two (2) or more years’ experience in medical nutrition therapy, health education, or health promotion, demonstrating positive evidence of ability to perform all duties, to include out-patient and/or clinical in-patient within the past two (2) years.
- Master's Level Dietitian must have experience in research
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Maintain a current status as a Registered Dietitian through the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Monday to Friday, Day Shift
- Full Time
- No Federal Holidays Required