Frontline National is currently seeking Registered Nurses for full time short term positions in Florence, Colorado. Please apply online or contact a recruiter at (513) 528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduated from an American Education Services (AES) or National League for Nursing (NLN) accredited school of nursing.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in acute care, long term care or psychiatric care. Experience in correctional nursing is preferred, but not required.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current and Unrestricted Registered Nurse license to practice nursing in at least one of the 50 states of the United states, District of Columbia, or territory of Puerto Rico.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS)- All Units
Job Duties: Include but are not limited to:
- Provide direct nursing care services in accordance with legal, ethical, and institutional standards.
- Provide nursing care of a general nature to inmates in a correctional institution, as well as in specific areas, e.g. behavioral health and long term care.
- Nursing services will include, but are not limited to:
- Patient triage screening; completing patient assessments; medication administration (oral, IV, IM, SQ), performing veni-puncture.
- Completing treatments as ordered by medical providers (including wound care, Foley catheter insertion. PEG tube care, tracheostomy care, and other nursing cares/treatments)
- Documentation of cares and assessments in the medical record (paper and electronic).
- Assess patients' conditions on an on-going basis and refer patients to the appropriate medical provider.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of interventions.
- Monitor and document progress toward identified patient specific goals; and report information to the interdisciplinary team for use in re-evaluating the plan of care.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing or designee that are within the Registered Nurse's scope of practice.
- Monday to Friday
- 5:30 AM - 2:00 PM