Frontline National is currently seeking Registered Nurses (Emergency Department) for positions in West Point, New York. Please apply online or contact a recruiter at (513) 528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
- Graduated from a school of Professional nursing, approved by a legally designated State accrediting agency
- Minimum of one (1) year of Emergency Room/Department experience in the past three (3) years
- National Background and Credit Investigation; Drug screening
License/Certification and Training:
- Current registration as Registered Professional Nurse
- Current and Unrestricted Registered Nurse license practice nursing in at least one of the 50 states of the United states, District of Columbia, or territory of Puerto Rico.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Current Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Current Pediatric Life Support (PALS)
- 6:45 PM - 7:15 AM (NIGHTS) and/or 6:45 AM- 7:15 PM (DAYS)
- PRN/Per Diem available