Frontline National is currently seeking Registered Nurses (Emergency Room and Medical/Surgical) for per diem positions in West Point, New York. Please apply online or contact a recruiter at (513) 528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
- Graduated from a school of Professional nursing, approved by a legally designated State accrediting agency
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in the past three (3) years in department applying for
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current and Unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse in at least one of the 50 states of the United states, District of Columbia, or territory of Puerto Rico.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) (AHA/Red Cross)
- Current Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) (AHA/Red Cross)
- Current Pediatric Life Support (PALS) (AHA/Red Cross)
- 6:45 PM - 7:15 AM (NIGHTS) and/or 6:45 AM- 7:15 PM (DAYS)
- PRN/Per Diem
- Will be required to work both ER & MSU (may require occasional float to PACU)