Frontline National is currently seeking a Sexual Assault Medical Management Program Advisor for a full-time opportunity in Falls Church, Virginia. Please apply online or call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties including but not limited to:
- Conduct studies, research and analyses to assist the Government with developing SAMM goals and objectives
- Attend working groups that address issues related to sexual assault
- Coordinate with AFMOA points of contacts to provide SAMFE provider feedback obtained from lab and forensic
- Provide training on medical components of sexual assault
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or relevant field of medical science from an accredited college or university
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- A minimum of two (2) years program management experience
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current or within past two (2) years certified SAMFE or certified Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner
- Current unrestricted license to practice in any one of the 50 United States (for RNs)
- Normal duty hours are between the hours of 7:00 am and 6:30 pm, Monday through Friday
- Travel may be required at the request of the Government and within the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS). Travel shall be required on occasion to conduct research observations, meetings, symposium, conferences, staff visits, locally, nationally, and other associated locations assigned to collect data, information and to validate studies and institutional memory for the AFMOA.