Frontline National is currently seeking a Social Worker for a full-time opportunity at the McConnell AFB in Kansas. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Provides at least one of three treatment modalities for posttraumatic stress disorder: cognitive processing therapy (CPT), prolonged exposure (PE) or eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Attends and participates in meetings during normal duty hours and professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not limited to the following: professional staff meetings, Commander's staff meetings, Mental Health Flight meetings, and others required by applicable regulations, MTF guidance, or as directed by the Mental Health Flight Commander or his/her designated representative
- Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities and military commanders, as required
- Maintains accurate and current notes in electronic medical record system
- Participates in military specific training (e.g., training to perform Command Directed Evaluations, security clearances, Military Training Instructor clearances, pre-post deployment screening).
- Coordinate appropriate referrals to community and other Government agencies for services.
- Independently assess the psychosocial functioning and needs of patients and their family members and formulate and implement a treatment plan, identifying the patient’s problems, strengths, weaknesses, coping skills and assistance needed, in collaboration with the patient, family and interdisciplinary treatment team.
- Independently conduct psychosocial assessments and provide psychosocial treatment to a wide variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural, ethnic, educational and other diverse backgrounds.
- Use medical and mental health diagnoses, disabilities and treatment procedures. This includes acute, chronic and traumatic illnesses/injuries, common medications and their effects/side effects, and medical terminology.
- Implement treatment modalities in working with individuals, families and groups who are experiencing a variety of psychiatric, medical and social problems to achieve treatment goals.
- Independently provide counseling and/or psychotherapy services to individuals, groups, couples, and families. Must practice within the bounds of the license or certification.
- Provide consultation services to other staff about the psychosocial needs of patients and the impact of psychosocial problems on health care and compliance with treatment.
- Participate in professional peer review case conferences, research studies, or other organizations required at the MTF
Education: Completion of the following:
- Master's degree in Social Work (MSW)
- Graduate from a School of Social Work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Federal holidays not required