Frontline National is currently seeking a Social Worker for a full-time opportunity at Luke Air Force Base in Glendale, AZ. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Place of Work:
- Medical Treatment Facility located on Luke AFB.
- Participate in Utilization Management/Case Management meetings to review and identify opportunities to improve treatment provided and recommend corrective action when problems exist.
- Participate in the provision of monthly in-service training for non-healthcare-practitioner members of the clinical and administrative staff on subjects germane to social work and social work CM services.
- Provide patient referrals.
- Interface with the MTF RN Case Manager(s) in the development and implementation of the Case Management Program (CMP).
Exhibit 5-40, Version 1.3 (1 Jun 18)
- Develop local strategies that use the strength and disciplines of both nursing and social work to accomplish case management.
- Provide assistance in the development and implementation of educational programs.
- Additionally, the social work case manager may be required to provide those services identified under Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
Qualifications:Education: Completion of the following:
- Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) degree from a School of Social Work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum of one (1) year within the past five (5) years in the independent practice of clinical social work/healthcare management for adults, children, families, seniors, or groups.
- National Background Check
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association.
- Possess a current, unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Normal duty hours will be between 7:00 AM and 5:30 PM or IAW the clinic providers’ schedule.
- Hours will not exceed 40 hours per week.
- Will not be required to work on federally recognized holidays.