Frontline National is currently seeking a Urologist for a full time opportunity in Las Vegas, Nevada. Please apply online or call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, include but are not limited to the following:
- Examines, diagnoses, and treats, by surgical means, injuries and disorders of the genitourinary tract
- Prepares and reviews case histories and obtains data through interviews.
- Examines patients and determines x-ray examinations and laboratory tests required.
- Interprets test results and evaluates examination findings.
- Directs nurses in procedures for preoperative and postoperative care such as administering sedatives, prescribing diets, and preparing operative area of patient
- Applies surgical procedures and coordinates operation with the anesthesiologist.
- Administers and prescribes such conservative measures of treatment as antibiotics, drugs, and compresses.
- Treats patients suffering from surgical shock, postoperative hemorrhages, and other complications.
- Instructs interns and residents in urological surgery procedures.
- Advises on kind and quality of urological surgery services with other medical activities.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Degree as Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from a school in the U.S. or Canada approved by a recognized accrediting body. Graduates of foreign medical schools practicing in the U.S. are required to possess both a medical license and certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMGP) or Fifth Pathway.
- Graduate from a residency or fellowship training program in Urology acceptable to the Surgeon General and approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association.
- Completion of an internship in Urology
- At least 24 months of experience within the last 36 months in Urology
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Valid unrestricted medical license in at least one US state, territory or commonwealth of the United States
- Current board certification by the American Board of Urology
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association
- Workdays may vary, between 7:30 AM- 4:30 PM
- Requires On-Call split 1:2 including 2 weekends a month (could land on a Federal Holiday or base down day
- Could require occasional overtime