Frontline National is currently seeking a Veterinary Technician for a part time teaching opportunity in San Antonio, Texas. Please apply online or call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties including but not limited to:
- Pre-operative prep and intubation of livestock
- Lead training scenarios for military operations
- Euthanasia and post mortem prep of livestock for medical waste
Education: Completion of the following:
- Support Personnel shall possess current credentials to care for LPMs prior to and upon delivery to training site through preoperative prep, intubation, training scenarios and euthanasia and post mortem prep for medical waste. Currently, the LPMs being utilized are swine, but may be subject to change.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Previous Military experience is preferred
- Experience with livestock, primarily swine, is preferred
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR)
- Current unrestricted license to practice in any one of the 50 United States
- Current board certification with American Veterinary Medical Association is preferred
- 2.5 days per month (generally Wednesday to Friday)